Read or Download Agilent 54600 - Series Oscilloscopes (programming guide) PDF
Similar programming books
The way to speed up your program improvement via development scalable purposes at the RavenDB rfile database
• tips on how to construct your program for scalability and excessive availability
• Make hugely interactive purposes that aid client-side notifications, faceted seek, seek feedback, and more
• benefit from complex RavenDB APIs to make your software fly
RavenDB is an exhilarating expertise that demanding situations builders to reassess their previous methods of considering databases. at the present time, Internet-scale purposes require this clean standpoint. RavenDB excessive functionality strikes past the fundamentals and courses you thru construction scalable functions utilizing the wealthy beneficial properties and extensibility of RavenDB.
RavenDB excessive functionality cuts during the noise and specializes in the main info you want to construct scalable purposes at the RavenDB record database. The e-book discusses each element of creating a excessive functionality method, from modeling your information to deploying it in a clustered setting. Examples are supplied to make this knowledge effortless to use in your particular software scenario.
Beginning with the NoSQL move, RavenDB excessive functionality delves into the forces pushing builders past the normal relational database suggestions. From there, the e-book makes a speciality of the layout and improvement of web-based purposes on RavenDB. It supplies transparent suggestion and examples to lead the reader via this new and intriguing know-how. information modeling via files is mentioned intimately. This knowing is important for construction fresh code and scalable purposes. as soon as this beginning is verified, the writer makes a speciality of key APIs that optimize info entry and provides finish clients nice stories. Scaling out and excessive availability suggestions also are mentioned in detail.
RavenDB excessive functionality brings jointly the assets you wish for construction scalable purposes on RavenDB in a simple to appreciate and use layout. suggestion, diagrams, and code may help you fast comprehend the suggestions that you're going to practice on your subsequent application.
What you are going to research from this book
• version information utilizing documents
• make the most of the simplest APIs for optimizing facts access
• computer screen a RavenDB instance
• realize functionality difficulties and track your configuration
• Scale out to a number of nodes utilizing sharding
• reflect to a relational database for reporting
• Distribute load utilizing learn striping
• Create excessive availability via multi-node replication
• Use Failover Clustering for prime availability
• set up RavenDB to the cloud
• Create client-side notifications from RavenDB utilizing SignalR
• expand the RavenDB server together with your personal customized code
RavenDB excessive functionality is complete but concise educational that builders can use to maximise the potency and optimization of RavenDB itself.
Who this ebook is written for
This publication is for builders and software program architects who're designing structures to be able to in attaining excessive functionality correct from the beginning. A easy figuring out of RavenDB is usually recommended, yet no longer required. whereas the publication specializes in complicated themes, it doesn't think that the reader has loads of past wisdom of operating with RavenDB.
Discover intuitive facts research thoughts and strong laptop studying tools utilizing over a hundred thirty sensible recipes.
This publication will take you on a voyage via all of the steps serious about info research. It offers synergy among Haskell and information modeling, including conscientiously selected examples that includes essentially the most well known desktop studying techniques.
You will commence with how one can receive and fresh information from numerous assets. you'll then how you can use numerous info buildings comparable to timber and graphs. the beef of knowledge research happens within the themes regarding statistical thoughts, parallelism, concurrency, and laptop studying algorithms, besides a variety of examples of visualizing and exporting effects. by way of the top of the ebook, you'll be empowered with strategies to maximise your power while utilizing Haskell for info research.
The last word beginner's advisor to programming in visible easy 2012
Visual easy, used to put in writing home windows functions and internet apps with ASP. internet, is a necessary language for starting programmers. utilizing the time-tested Wrox procedure, this advisor presents a step by step layout that will get newcomers up and operating quick and with a bit of luck. crucial subject matters coated contain writing home windows purposes, operating with conversation packing containers and menus, item orientated programming concepts, programming for images, utilizing visible simple with ASP. web for net apps, and working with information entry and SQL Server.
• Visual simple is a well-liked first language for starting programmers; this Wrox beginner's advisor covers all points of the latest version
• Uses a uncomplicated, step by step method of support novices examine speedy and easily
• Covers crucial subject matters together with circulation keep an eye on, information constitution, writing home windows purposes, blunders dealing with and debugging, gadgets and item orientated strategies, and sophistication libraries
• Explains home windows kinds, photographs programming, having access to databases, internet programming utilizing visible uncomplicated with ASP. internet, facts entry, SQL Server, ADO. internet, and XML
Beginning visible easy 2012 is a must have for programming novices who are looking to get a fantastic footing in a single of an important programming languages.
- Cryptanalysis Of Microsoft's Pptp Authentication Extensions
- PHP and MySQL by Example
- Learn Unity 4 for iOS Game Development
- C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- GitHub Essentials
- iOS 8 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach with Swift (3rd Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
Additional resources for Agilent 54600 - Series Oscilloscopes (programming guide)
Generally, the interface select code can be any decimal value between 0 and 31, except for those interface codes which are reserved by the controller for internal peripherals and other internal interfaces. This value can be selected through switches on the interface card. For more information, refer to the reference manual for your interface card or controller. For example, if your RS-232-C interface select code is 20, the device address required to communicate over the RS-232-C bus is 20. 4–9 Programming over RS-232-C Lockout Command Lockout Command To lockout the front panel controls use the system command LOCK.
Common commands are independent of the tree, and do not affect the position of the parser within the tree. These commands differ from root level commands in that root level commands place the parser back at the root of the command tree. Example: *RST Root Level Commands The root level commands control many of the basic functions of the instrument. These commands reside at the root of the command tree. Root level commands are always parsable if they occur at the beginning of a program message, or are preceded by a colon.
4–10 5 Programming and Documentation Conventions Programming and Documentation Conventions This chapter covers conventions which are used in programming the instrument, as well as conventions used in the online Agilent 54600-Series Oscilloscopes Programmer’s Reference and the remainder of this manual. This chapter also contains a detailed description of the command tree and command tree traversal. 5–2 Programming and Documentation Conventions Command Set Organization Command Set Organization The command set is divided into common commands, root level commands and sets of subsystem commands.
Agilent 54600 - Series Oscilloscopes (programming guide)